Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Pretties for Your Ears

I added FOUR new pairs of earrings earlier tonight on my Etsy shop :) I don't know how I'd find time to keep up my shop, or this blog for that matter, without all the downtime I have here at work!!! Here's a little peak at my latest creations:






I was able to make/photograph all of these today, while still finding time to whip up some delicious shrimp scampi for Joel and me :)



We have dinner-like meals for lunch, since I am at work for actual dinnertime, and I just cannot bear not sharing a meal with/cooking for my husband on a daily basis. Double negatives, ick.


Tomorrow is my day off - YESSS. It will not be a day of relaxation, however. I have plenty to do to prepare for my mom-in-law and bro-in-law's visit this weekend :D They are staying Friday & Saturday night. It will be the first time Connie has stayed at our house since we've been married! I'm really excited to have them over. I'm going to make a special dinner/dessert for Connie on Saturday to celebrate her recent birthday :) Fun fun. I'm not sure what the plans are for the weekend, but I'm sure we'll find some fun things to do. Maybe even outside, considering it's going to be in the FORTIES!!! Thanks you JESUS!

No comments: