Tuesday, August 25, 2009

{a good kind of busy}

hello lovelies.

just wanted to share with you that i was finally able to add some new things to my etsy shop this past weekend.

lillian earrings. (my favoritest)




dulce earrings. (i'm keeping a pair of these for myself)




peachy keen earrings. (peach is pretty much my favorite color right now)




there are so many more things i'd like to make right now, with beads that have been oh so lonely, but that will probably have to wait a couple of weeks... things are a bit busy right now. a very good busy though :)

in addition to working full-time and packing to move THIS WEEKEND (on my b-day :)), i am busy making lots of jewelry. i am meeting with a lady named lauren, who owns a shop named lorla's in northville, on thursday, and she is going to buy some (hopefully lots!) of my jewelry to sell in her shop! yay! though this week is already quite hectic without all of the jewelry making, it is still wonderful timing because we need a little extra moolah to cover our first month's rent (just put down the deposit). whew!


soooooooo excited for our move!! expect to see photos of the new place within the next week or so, once we're all settled in :)


life is gooooood.



oh yes, one last thing before you go. i don't believe i'm mentioned this on here -- i'm offering FREE SHIPPING in my etsy shop until Thursday of this week. so take advantage while you can!

peace.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

LOVE your stuff.

Oh and I finally found what you meant about supplies on Etsy. Thanks!

Gussy Sews said...

that is so sweet you guys are moving this weekend. what an exciting weekend :)

i can't wait to get home and sew. i miss my little machine. ha ha.

where will out next home be? only God knows :)

GUSSY

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling,
I am back and have missed you terribly!! I have a post on my blog that explains my lengthy absence but enough of that, I just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing and to wish you a sunny day. I am now off to read the posts that I have missed and to look around your lovely blog.
Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥