Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{wednesday wishlist}

happy wednesday all! although by now, it's nearly thursday.
 unlike last week, this one seems to be creeping by.
perhaps it is because i have great anticipation for this coming weekend,
which will be spent in a cottage up north in beautiful petoskey with hubs and my family,
as well as my grandparents (just in from cali), my aunt (just in from vegas), 
and my sister's new beau! :)

should be a pretty amazing weekend filled with bonfires, boat rides, beautiful sunsets,
laughing, lounging, catching up, indulging, and board game playing.
and hopefully getting a tan for once.

here are some handmade lovelies that have inspired me throughout the week,
many of which were found via papernstitch
(where you will also find my shop :])
they have a sweet summery vibe.
sigh. i am not even close to being ready for summer to end!


p.s. don't forget to enter the Fern & Flora giveaway!

6 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Those macaroons and that picnic is so wonderful! Makes me smile and makes my night just a little more whimsical and romantic.

Have an awesome weekend with your family!

k said...

i can't have summer ending either, it is so sad!

KristiMcMurry said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! Adorable finds. And have fun this weekend!

Olivia said...

oooo that wreath!! so cute

Rachel said...

oooo that felted wreath is seriously cool!

OfficeTYPE said...

Such gorgeous things - love the pleats on that dress and of course the macarons look so good!