Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{some new pretties}

despite my busyness, i've managed to add several new pieces to my shop
over the last few weeks.

thought i'd share them with you :)

first off, i added a few more colors to my new line of ruffle necklaces ::


i also added some earrings, most of which i sadly only have one pair available ::


 and lastly, i added a new necklace that goes perfect with the vintage-style turquoise lovelies ::


i'm home sick today. and as much as it sucks feeling yucky (and not having paid sick days),
i'm looking forward to catching up on some of your blogs :)

oh, and for those of you who follow me on twitter,
i'm offering you all 20% off your order today only!!!
just enter the code "twittertuesday" at checkout. 
you must be a follower on twitter to qualify.

lastly, be sure to head over to kayla's fantastic fashion blog,
to enter to win a pair of my earrings!!

17 comments:

Olivia said...

omg obsessed witht he ruffles... need to decide which color I want!!! ahh they are all perfect for fall!!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Such pretty pieces!! I love the burnt orange & that turquoise piece!! Ooooo a giveaway of your stuff? I'm going to head over there now. =)

Kayla said...

Feel better. I love those ruffle necklaces. I will own one soon!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love Kayla and I love all your beautiful gems. So colorful!

So sorry you are sick. Isn't it the worst?

katie [the bright life] said...

Oooooh, swooning over all of these. They're so sweet and very, very pretty. I'll be checking out your shop immediately!

Marie said...

How cute are those ruffle necklaces?!:D

I am your newest follower!:D

Happy Tuesday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

AbbieBabble said...

Oh, I love those Lucille earrings- they're so lovely!

Cindy said...

Just stumbled onto your lovely blog... funny, I lived on Megan Lane in college :)

KristiMcMurry said...

Woo! Love the mustard ruffle necklace :) Can't wait to wear it!

jozen said...

absolutely love the last necklace!

Sandy a la Mode said...

totally LOVE your ruffle necklaces lady! btw, i wore your leaf earrings today and got lots of compliments! :P

fernandflora said...

Ooo. Love your new shop offerings! So fabulous! And hope you're feeling better today! xo

Blair McLeod said...

LOVELY additions!!

Bekah Mae said...

Your work is lovely!!

OneCraftyFox said...

Your jewelry is beautiful... your ruffle necklaces are so unique!!

LyddieGal said...

the ruffle necklaces are so cute! Love them!!

Chic on the Cheap

milk tea + polkadots said...

Just saw your ruffle necklace on Sandy a la mode's blog. Very pretty!