Wednesday, July 20, 2011

wednesday wishlist :: vintage love.

{25 edible vintage buttons}


inspired by my recently intensified obsession for finding vintage treasures,
i've rounded up a ridiculously pretty selection of vintage and vintage-inspired etsy items. enjoy!


{vintage 1970s golden feather barette}


{1970s vintage wool skirt}

{paper flowers made with vintage paper}
{1980s petal pink cutout heels}
{vintage perpetual notepad calendar}

{hand-painted merino sock yarn}
{doily through the chimney}
 what is your latest and greatest vintage find?

10 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I love all those picks! Especially the hairpin and shoes!!! They'd look fabulous in an outfit together! ;-)

Beth said...

Love those cookies :) I saw something like it on Pinterest recently and will be trying those soon (I hope)! Vintage stuff is so fun...and kinda weird stuff from our childhood is now considered vintage ;-)

Lauren said...

those cookies are too cute!
i doubt it's vintage, but i just got a great chest of drawers for 2 bucks that I am going to redo!

Jaclyn said...

That barrette! Those shoes! Beautiful finds, Meg!

Stacey said...

sweetest.shoes.ever.

jozen said...

everything is SO pretty!!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I love the things you picked!! Those flats are soo pretty! I'm doing a giveaway on my blog that you might like...

I'm so excited to follow along with your lovely blog!!

Newlymeds said...

Wow beautiful pictures! love your vintage choices!

Kasas_Aka said...

albüm dinle
omegle
şarkı sözü
wolfteam hileleri

Tamara said...

Great finds.
I also love that girls red hair!
If only red would look so effortless on me.