Saturday, June 30, 2012

summer recipes to try.

with all of this summer heat (i'm talking 100-plus-degrees-heat), i've been craving refreshing, light dinners. thought i'd post a few that are on my to-make list (they can all be found on my ever-growing food board on pinterest.) pretty excited to try some out this week (particularly the gizpacho and the eggplant with caprese salad.



1. Fresh corn tomato salad a la Food Network (also want to try this one)
2. Chilled avocado and mint soup a la Bon Appetit

7 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

drooling over here...a summmer salad is all i eat lately!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

yum, yum, and yum! I can't even decide which one I'd try out first :)

k said...

oh gosh, i'm all over the chilled avocado soup, i love it avocados so much!!!!

Unknown said...

yes please! so yummy :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

my mouth is watering. over #4 especially.

becca said...

this is completely perfect.
have you ever tried gazpacho? strangely enough, I haven't given it a go. But I want to! thanks for the recipe.

Eatlovemerry said...

Ah those look so good!