Friday, December 7, 2012

New necklace line {finally} here!

This is a loooong time coming. So happy to finally introduce a new line of necklaces to my Etsy shop, just {barely} in time for Christmas! They are made with wooden beads that are hand painted on alternating sides, and strung with beautiful silk ribbon. They're available in three different color combos, as shown below. You can find them here.



There is a limited quantity available right now, so you better be quick! They would make a beautiful Christmas gift, and will arrive in a gift box tied with a lovely lace ribbon. Place your order by the 14th to guarantee shipping in time for Christmas (or U.S. customers). There is always the option of upgrading shipping for an additional cost - just message me on Etsy.

Thank you all so very much for your support! I will be adding more new pretties to my shop in the coming weeks! :)

4 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

oooooh, those are pretty baubles! good work lovely! xoxo

Kate said...

Megan...I love these so much. Well done! I'm off to visit your shop, and to hopefully drop a hint or two to my husband. :)

sloeginfizz said...

These are really gorgeous, Megan!!!

Brooke said...

love, love, love. xo