I thought it might be fun to share a few of my favorite skin care/hair products with you guys. The plan was to include just my can't-live-without items, so I'm a little embarrassed at how long this list grew. Hah. A girl's gotta take care of herself right?
1. Apotheke:M Coconut Jasmine Perfumed After Bath Tonic -- smells so good & is free of parabens and synthetic colors
2. Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional -- this stuff is like magic in diminishing the appearance of pores. It's pricy but lasts a long time.
3. Johnson's Baby Powder -- I have just recently discovered that with the help of this stuff, I can go up to a week without washing my hair (is it weird that I'm proud of this?) This is a positive life change, people.
4. Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick -- because, yes, at 28 I still get blemishes, rather frequently, and this stuff helps clear them naturally, without the harsh chemicals of all the creams/lotions I used to use.
5. Mammarica's "Luster" tincture -- this is my first tincture and I'm a fan. I bought this one while we were in Kansas City. I take a few drops in the morning and it gives me a little boost of energy and I do thinks it's added some brightness to my skin.
6. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple -- this is the closest to lipstick I get. I love that it punches as much color as lipstick but doesn't look flaky and dry out your lips but moisturizes them instead.
7. Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System -- obsessed. My mom gifted me this for Christmas last year and I am pretty attached now. It really has made a difference with my skin. It is clearer, softer and less oily. Totally worth the investment.
8. Devacurl system for curly hair -- this is by far the best product that has worked on my curly locks. And the shampoo & conditioner is free of parabens and sulfites so that's a major plus. I use the Low Poo, One Condition and Firm Hold Defining Gel. I usually get them at Ulta, but just discovered they're considerably cheaper on Amazon!