Saturday, January 26, 2013

shop my closet sale additions.

Hey guys, if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen I posted these there. I've added them to my shop my closet sale as well. They're both from Anthropologie & really high quality (unlike these iPhone photos). The prices are a steal.




Find them here. Feel free to comment/email with me with measurements, etc.

Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday! My hubby is gone all day (he has gone a very long list of to-dos to accomplish before his on-campus interviews start THIS WEEK) & I'm trying to be productive sprinkled with a little bit of laziness.

OH, and in case you never got a chance to enter, I've extended the giveaway of one of my geometric wood bead ribbon necklaces through Sunday, so head on over if you haven't already!

No comments: