Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Hello, hello, hello!

I have been in a peculiarly good mood for the last few days.. I've been more joyful and content than I've felt in quite some time (I had been feeling quite depressed ever since I kissed single life goodbye and tied the knot).

J/K!!! I bet I got some of you feeling a bit uncomfortable for a second! I have actually been abundantly enjoying married life. It's just that I can be somewhat of a downer/complainer sometimes, focusing on the negative things going on in my life instead of the beautiful things that are right in front of my face. Woe is me kind of thing. I'd like to kiss that attitude goodbye for sure.

Anyway, back to my current state of joyfulness. I think it stems from a number of factors:

⋅Spending more time with Jesus (thanks to my New Year's resolution to spend time in Scripture daily, which was a challenge put out by my pastor to the congregation. I have to admit though, I've ALREADY missed a few days - I suck!)

⋅Spending more time with my hubby :D

⋅Doing a healthy amount of COOKING (as you have probably already discovered, I have a passion for cooking and all things food)

My Etsy shop is finally up and running! It is a bit sparse at this point, with only one item up, but it's a start! I planned on posting more items today (I have around 20 at this point), but my camera went dead on me & the charger has gone missing. Still, expect to see more items in the next few days :)




That's it for now. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: