Sunday, October 4, 2009

oui, s'il vous plaît

it is official, pretty things by meg is going international! :D i was recently contacted by a kind lady named virginie from sarthe, france wondering if i'd be interested in selling my jewelry at her shop, la boutique. my response:

oui, s'il vous plaît!

virginie just placed her order over the weekend :) i am so thrilled! now i have even more reason to re-visit france ;) i have never seen farthe, after all.

here are a couple of photos from her lovely shop. they make me swoon.






this order just happens to coincide with an one placed by mad eagle, a shop in e. lansing that began selling my jewelry back in august. apparently it's selling rather well so far! :D i feel so lucky to have had these opportunities presented to me! i am truly a grateful girl :)

No comments: