Wednesday, November 4, 2009

{my little buffalo}



it just dawned on me that i have never done a blog feature on one of my favorite stationary shops,  
my little buffalo.


so i thought it was about time :)


the artist behind my little buffalo is lisa nelson. we met through our hubbies - they used to be college roommates :) lisa is one of the most joyful people i know. she is a FUN, giving, and creative girl who just so happens to have a knack for design.

her shop has become my go-to for all my stationary needs. in fact, it is one of the only places i buy cards from now (no more hallmark for me)! they are so dang adorable, reasonably priced and unique.. why would i go anywhere else?


just the other day, i bought these return address labels from her to use for my etsy packaging :)


here are some more of my faves:


party pack invites



bird baby card



family stationary



floral tree blank card



personalized children's print



love you cards



floral calling cards


be sure to check out her etsy shop for your stationary needs. you should also stop by her charming blog, who's your little buffalo?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Megan! You are so sweet... Thanks for the wonderful post! I will be sending out your labels tomorrow, and maybe a little extra surprise :)

Meg said...

this stuff is gorgeous! i love cute stationary - i'll definitely check out the shop and hopefully find time & funds to make a few purchases in the near future!
xo meg