first of all, i'd like to say a friendly hello
to all of my new readers
and thank you for the lovely comments you've been leaving.
they brighten my day :)
second of all, i'd like to remind you all that today is the last day to save
20% off in my etsy shop!
i bet your momma would love some pretty baubles for mother's day...
this weekend is supposed to be very warm.
i mean skirts and tank tops warm (very unusual for this time of year).
let's just hope the rain that has suddenly appeared in the forecast holds off..
otherwise my plans of going to the very first Rochester farmers' market of the season
and having a picnic at the park will be crushed.
but no matter the weather, i will be :
- visiting my brother at Michigan State to celebrate his 20th birthday
- going estate sale-ing / flea market-ing /thrifting
- painting/refinishing our dressers with hubby (a project inspired by my newly acquired desk that makes our other bedroom furniture look like crappity crap)
- making a chalkboard to put above said desk
- going on a date with my hubby, which is sure to include dinner at our favorite
what are your plans for this first weekend of may (my most favorite month)?