Thursday, February 23, 2012

{wednesday wishlist.. spring frocks}

is anyone else antsy for spring?!

spring is my favorite.
it's when we got married; it's when the flowers bloom; it's when it gets warm & you can start wearing dresses without tights & layers! woot. i've been eyeing endless amounts of pretty frocks on the internets lately and it's making me wish very much that i had a bigger budget for spring clothes!! i would at least like to pick something new out for our trip to SAN FRANCISCO(!!!) next month. perhaps one (or two or three) of these lovelies... i think the first is my favorite. unfortunately, it is also the one with the biggest price tag.
{modcloth}

{modcloth}

{modcloth}

{conversation pieces}

{conversation pieces}

{modcloth}
{modcloth}

what's your pick?

8 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I adore easy breezy springtime dresses! Beware though- SF can get a little chilly. Best get dresses with sleeves or bring a sweet cardi. I'm sure you already know that. Let's just say I learned the hard way.

ps... thanks for your ultra sweet compliment about my photography. It means a lot coming from you.

Olivia said...

umm i needed that gray shirt bad.. so I just bought it :) Thank you!!!! i may regret late online blog persuasive shopping in the morning :)

Beth @ dot...in the city said...

ooh, love them all! I think #3 and the polka dots are my fave though! I've been wearing more dresses and tights lately :)

Linnea Wheeler said...

Oh yes, I'm definitely with you on the first one...sooo pretty! That's so exciting that you're going to San Fransisco!! I spent one day there while touring CA, and it has to be one of the most fun cities I've ever been to in the States. I hope you get a sunny day there! Is this a special trip just for you and Joel?

Ms. Megan said...

I really like that second dress + that grey three quarter sleeve top!!

Katie @ Chai Thoughts said...

San Francisco! Have so much fun. Mason travels out there pretty often for work, but I've never been because of my own work conflicts. I hope to make it out there soon. I hear it's amazing.

Oh, and I adore all the clothes you picked, but I think the navy dress might be my fave.

Sarah-Anne said...

GIRL. I am SO with you on the spring dresses...the last is perfect for the warm but still winter days.

Lucy M said...

now im ansy for the spring to be here !! cannot wait to start using those dresses all over again.
thank you for sharing.