Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mega sale.

Happy Election Day! Hope you all got out and exercised your right to vote today! I was bracing for long lines this morning but the mister and I seemed to pick just the perfect time because we were in and out of there in probably 15 minutes. Phew!

How about you take a break from the nerve-wracking election results and do a little early Christmas or "just because" shopping. You deserve it ;) Since I have some new pieces that I will be introducing to the shop very soon, I am having a crazy sale on what's in stock now, which includes lots of ruffled necklaces and earrings in a plethora of colors. Message me if you would like a larger quantity of a particular item(s). Quantities are limited and sale could end at any time. 


Also wanted to let you know that I added this beautiful madebyhank bag to the Shop My Closet Sale. Also added another lovely dress. There is one from Anthropologie up for grabs! Prices are negotiable; feel free to email me with any questions. 



Thanks for all your support guys!


No comments: