it is true what they say, as you grow older, every year seems to fly by faster.
i can hardly believe a whole year has passed (not to mention an entire decade!),
but it has been a great one,
full of celebrations, blessings and growth.
here are just a handful of happenings from my 2010 ::
- watched my sister get engaged
- became an aunt
- participated in my first craft fair
- surpassed 300 sales in my etsy shop
- celebrated my second wedding anniversary in toronto
- visited chicago twice
- learned to crochet
- did lots of crafting
- created a home office & crafting space
- worked a full-time job + ran a business
- refinished our bedroom dresser
- made pizza from scratch
- tried lots of new recipes & experimented
- planted an herb garden
- was a bridesmaid to a dear friend
- sang at a wedding
- celebrated 5 other weddings
- did my first guest post
- trusted God
- celebrated my doggie's second birthday
- got organized
i have a feeling this coming year is going to be a fantastic one.
for one thing, my little sis is getting married!!
i am hoping it will be a year of tremendous growth in all areas of my life,
particularly in my relationship with Jesus & with my budding jewelry business.
here are some goals i am determined to reach in 2011.
- learn the ukulele
- learn to sew
- grow my business like crazy!
- find more ways to serve at my church & in my community
- do more craft shows
- join a bible study
- work hard toward getting out of credit card debt
- spend more time with Jesus
- spend more time with friends
- grow my blog
- work on my negative nancy tendency
- work out regularly (funny how this one comes up every year)
- embrace entering my late twenties
- get re-organized
what are some of your goals for 2011?